Compare Manufacturing Accounts Receivable Software
Accounts receivable is a module that is usually part of manufacturing / ERP software solutions. Accounts receivable software handles money owed to a company for products and services provided on credit and is used for monitoring effective cash management. Progress bills for jobs in process also affect accounts receivable. Accounts receivable is sometimes called “trades receivable” and is considered part of current assets.
A robust Accounts receivable application can help speed quote to cash.
Functions to consider this application will include:
- Linkage of shipping actions to drive invoicing
- Real time or batch updating of invoicing to Accounts Receivable functionality.
- AR Aging detail sufficient to support collection activity.
- Workflow capability for possible review and approval of orders rejected due to past due amounts or exceeding credit limit.
- Flexible data entry for on-account customer payments and NSF check adjustment to the Accounts Receivable information.
- Month end closing, ability to post to a future month, and number of open months satisfactory for your Company’s unique circumstances.
Read Our Free, In-Depth Software Reviews
Manufacturing Software Reviews