Finding the right Medical Office Software to run a doctor’s office can be time consuming and daunting. Whether you are looking for medical practice management software (PM) including accounting, billing, and scheduling software, or a complete Electronic Medical Records system that can track both your patients’ medical history and billing, there are many available options.
Other functional elements to consider include:
- HIPAA –compliant software
- Electronic patient history statements
- Electronic claims processing
- Electronic submission of medical claims.
- EOB’s (Posting of Electronic Payments)
- Scheduling Appointments
- Creation of Superbills customized for each patient
- Claims Tracking
- Flexible reporting facilities
- Compatibility with mobile devices
- Electronic Medical Laboratory software
- Patient Web Portal
There are many excellent Medical Office Software and medical management software packages available. How does an organization arrive at the right decision? How do you get the right fit with your company’s needs? And how do you know that the software vendor will hold your hand and provide support when you need it?
Sheldon Needle, CTS President has been publishing reviews of medical software since 1990.
- Insider secrets for comparing your top software picks
- Fast facts about product pricing, support costs and more
- Detailed reviews of medical software packages including strengths, weaknesses and operating issues you’ll want to know about
- Side-by-side vendor comparisons for product pricing, support costs, training options and more
- Performance ratings of over 800 features
- EMR Demoscorecard valued at $199
- Recommendations by CTS for developing (or confirming) your shortlist