Business and Software Resources
Accounting | Construction | Manufacturing | Medical | Misc
- 1099 Software – 1099Fire provides feature-rich 1099, W-2 and 1042-S software and services.
- Tax Doctor – Tax Doctor, Inc. is a Des Moines based accounting firm that provides a wide variety of accounting, tax, financial management, QuickBooks, incorporations, and Construction Accounting, Medical/Dental Accounting accounting services.
- American Accounting Association – The American Accounting Association promotes worldwide excellence in accounting education, research and practice. Founded in 1916 as the American Association of University Instructors in Accounting, its present name was adopted in 1936. The Association is a voluntary organization of persons interested in accounting education and research.
- Part-Time CFO – Part time CFOs available nationwide to aid small to mid-sized businesses.
- Ohio State Finance Site List – This site is for those interested in understanding and teaching financial ideas.
- FMA: (Financial Management Association) – The Financial Management Association International (FMA) was established in 1970 and has become the global leader in developing and disseminating knowledge about financial decision making.
- AECM - AECM is an email, Listserv list which provides a forum for discussions of all hardware and software which can be useful in any way for accounting education at the college/university level.
- Smart Pros - Founded in 1981, SmartPros Ltd. is an industry leader in the field of accredited professional education. Its products and services are primarily focused in the accredited professional areas of corporate accounting, financial management, public accounting, governmental and not-for-profit accounting, banking, engineering, and ethics and compliance.
- AICPA (American Institute of CPAs) – Committed to member service and the public interest, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and its predecessors have been serving the accounting profession since 1887.
- American Academy of Financial Management – The American Academy of Financial Management ™ is an worldwide financial professional organization with members in 140+ countries hosting and organizing certification training worldwide and offering our exclusive designations to candidates who meet the high standards.. AAFM is in alliance with the top 560+ business schools in the world.
- GASB – Government Accounting Standards Board – The mission of the Governmental Accounting Standards Board is to establish and improve standards of state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports and guide and educate the public, including issuers, auditors, and users of those financial reports.
- Institute of Management Accountants – The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA®) is an organization dedicated to empowering management accounting and finance professionals to drive business performance.
- MAAW, (Management and Accounting Web) – Dedicated to Management and Accounting Education, Research, and Practice – Developed by James R. Martin, Ph.D., CMA, Professor Emeritus, University of South Florida.
- Alan Salmon and Associates – Alan Salmon is a leading accounting software analyst, syndicated columnist, consultant and popular speaker. He is the Managing Director of Alan Salmon & Associates Inc., a Mississauga, Ontario, Canada based computer consulting firm that specializes in working with Accounting software companies, and accounting and consulting firms, to improve their business results.
- Accounting Directory – A one stop resource for all your accounting needs.
- AmericanBuilderDirectory.com – The directory helps builders find websites that may be of interest.
- Hand Tools Wrenches – A broad range of carpentry hand tools, laser measuring tools, automotive tools,
tool sets, and tool boxes for construction
- Directory AM – Directory of Construction related businesses.
- Construction Industry Directory And Classifieds – Great Possibilities.com
An online community for the construction industry providing users free Web services like industry news and articles, directory listings, classifieds, banner exchange and more.
- Construction Trends – Keeping up with the future of construction!</a> – Articles and online forums related to construction trends including new building code changes, products and materials.
- Websites4Contractors.com – Contractor web sites and resources websites for contractors – A web design and marketing firm specializing in providing lead resources and business solutions for all building and construction professionals.
- CICPAC – Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association is a nationwide network of accomplished CPA firms specifically selected for their experience in and commitment to serving the construction industry.
- Construction Equipment Financing - Truck Lenders – Assisting you all your Commercial Equipment Financing and Leasing Needs.
- Equipment Leasing Company California- Syndicated Leasing is an Equipment Leasing Company in California providing equipment leasing and financing services.
- Construction Resource is a user friendly site where we provide information to homeowners, buyers, sellers, and contractors.
- House Plans & Garage Plans – Designconnection.com – 3000 House Plans and over 450 garage plans.
- Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) – DFI is a
technical association of contractors, engineers, material & equipment suppliers & manufacturers of the deep foundations industry, bringing them together to learn from each other, creating a better informed, more communicative foundations industry.
- Construction Estimating Software CPR International, Inc. – Developers of construction estimating software since 1986. Easy-to-use, industry-specific MS Excel based software designed to save cost estimating time and effort for contractors, builders, remodelers and estimators. Programs include built-in current cost data with flexible, user-definable features and one-click reporting.
- Craftsman Book Company – Construction Cost Books, Building Codes, Calculators and more.
- The Contractors Group – Construction Contractor Schooling and Support – This website is designed to teach you everything that the contracting school did not. We¹ve been there and we happily provide advice and suggestions to help with the day-to-day drudgery side of being a construction contractor. Visit soon and find out why contractors rave about this website.
- Download Construction Business Forms – Instantly download inexpensive construction business forms, fill them in before you print them, use them as often as you ever need to and get unlimited free replacements, all for one low payment! You¹ll have a completed construction form in your hands in LESS than 5 minutes! These construction forms are used every day in construction businesses throughout the United States. Get yours now and never waste another minute searching.
- Questions about running your construction business? Get Answers Straight from the Professionals. A tremendous wealth of information helpful to contractors, suppliers and homeowners. Questions that are answered, and articles that are written, by construction industry professionals (attorneys, insurance brokers, etc.). A definite site to bookmark and add to your favorites!
- ContractorPower - Contractor Power is dedicated to serving the needs of the US andCanadian building and construction contractor. OurSearch Engine and Directories cover the entire scope of businessactivity surrounding the life cycle of a built structure.
- Construction Financial Management Associations (CFMA) – The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is the only non-profit organization dedicated to service the construction financial professional and the premier source of education and information about those aspects of financial management unique to the construction industry.
- Associated General Contrators of America (AGC) - The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), the voice of the construction industry, is an organization of qualified construction contractors and industry related companies dedicated to skill, integrity, and responsibility. Operating in partnership with its Chapters, the association provides a full range of services satisfying the needs and concerns of its members, thereby improving the quality of construction and protecting the public interest.
- EnterpriseComputing Resources – Computing resources for the business world.
- The Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC)
- Bob Moore Construction -Commercial general contractor offering construction management anddesign build construction in Dallas, Fort Worth, across Texas and nationwide. Winner of the 2005 AGC General Contractor of the Year Award.
- NationalContractors.com – Click here to bid on contruction projects.
- Construction management software – Clear Estimates, Construction Management Software that comes with a sample part database that you may customize, or you can develop your own.
- Ball Valve – American made ball valves by Valtorc International. American made, great pricing items in stock ready to ship.
- Titanium Distributors
Description: Our first-rate customer service, experience, and quality products can meet your titanium needs.
Manufacturing Software Provider – FourthShift Edition offers small and midsized enterprises complete and fully integrated manufactruing software solutions backed by world class customer care.
- Aerotech Motion Control Systems – Manufacturers of motion controllers, stages, drives, and positioning systems for applications worldwide.
- ManufacturingSoftware Directory – Directory of Manufacturing Software
- SoftwareResources -New and exciting site provide information about Software Resourcesand Directory
- Medical Software Guides – CTS blog about healthcare IT.
- Biosoftworld Medical Scheduler – Biosoftworld provides medical office software that concerns electronic medical records, medical billing software and medical documents, appointments and scheduling management.
- The Healthcare Technology Guy – Shahid N. Shah, the CEO of Netspective Communications which is a software consultancy whose actionable advice and disciplined approach delivers custom software for in-house, outsourced, or offshore solutions. He runs a great healthcare blog.
- HITSphere – Healthcare IT, also known by the acronym HIT, is all about using information technology solutions such as hardware, networking, and software to help improve healthcare, save lives, reduce costs, and improve profit margins for healthcare organizations. This is an aggregator of many Healthcare IT blogs.
- Practice Support – A publisher and book store for medical office managers, administrators, physicians, hospital executives, consultants and other healthcare professionals. We provide reference manuals, training books, newsletters, information packets, special reports, benchmarks and other educational tools in healthcare management. Sign up for free e-mail management tips and review articles on line.
- White Plume Technologies accelerates the charge capture and coding process to fill the EMR gap between current EMR functionality and the much hoped for “ideal” EMRs of the future. To learn more about White Plume and its solutions, visit www.whiteplume.com.
- AccelaMOBILE: The remote charge capture process is frustrating for physicians and their billing staff. Physicians work hard and we believe they should be reimbursed appropriately. AccelaMOBILE is mobile charge capture. Fast. Intuitive. Free.
- EMR Software – e-MDs powerful EMR software can help manage your electronic medical records.